Personal information refers to all kinds of information recorded by electronic or other means that can identify the identity of a specific natural person or reflect the activities of a specific natural person alone or in combination with other information.
1. Basic personal information (including personal name, date of birth, gender, personal phone number, email)
2. Network identity information (including system account, IP address, and email address)
3. Personal property information (including Vcom Global Training Center points, exchange records and consumption records)
Personal Internet surfing record (including software usage record and click record)
5. Personal device information (including hardware model, operating system type, unique device identifier)
Personal sensitive information: Personal sensitive information refers to the personal information that, if disclosed, illegally provided, or abused, may endanger personal and property safety, easily cause damage to personal reputation, physical and mental health, or discriminatory treatment.
1. Personal property information (including virtual property information such as Vcom Global Training Center points, exchange records and consumption records)
2. Network identity information (including Vcom Global Training Center account and password, IP address, email address)
3. Other information (including personal phone number, software usage record, etc.)
Personal information deletion: refers to the act of removing personal information from the system involved in the implementation of daily business functions, so that it cannot be retrieved or accessed.
De-identification: The technical processing of personal information so that the subject of personal information cannot be identified without access to additional information.
This policy will help you understand the following:
I. How do we collect and use your Personal Information
III. Personal information that we may share, transfer, or disclose
IV. How do we retain, store, and protect your personal information
V. How to manage your personal information
VI. Third-party services
VII. Notice and Revision
VIII. How to contact us
I. How do we collect and use your Personal Information
We will only collect your personal information for purposes related to our work and to enable you and other users to use our services more easily and more satisfactorily. And this personal information can help us achieve that goal.
(I) We will collect and obtain your personal information through the following means:
1. Personal Information provided by you. The personal information you provide to us when you improve your Vcom Global Training Center account information or when you use Vcom Global Training Center services.
2. Your personal Information shared by other parties. The initial information of Vcom Global Training Center users is all from the data filled in by individuals or added by administrators themselves.
3. Your personal Information obtained by us. Personal information collected, aggregated, and recorded by us when you use the Vcom Global Training Center services.
(II) We will collect and use your personal information of the following types for the following purposes:
1. Help you log in
For us to provide you with the complete services of Vcom Global Training Center, you need to complete your personal basic information and security settings ([personal Center] - [edit materials]), including your mobile phone number, email address and password.
During the use of this product, if you provide additional personal information (including your nickname and profile picture), it will help us to provide you with personalized recommendations and better service experience. However, if you do not provide such personal information, it will not affect your basic functions of using the Vcom Global Training Center services.
2. Maintain the normal operation of basic functions
In the process of you use our services, account for identifying abnormal state, understanding product suitability, give you browse, search, and other basic services, maintain the normal operation of the basic functions, we may automatically collect and store about your use of the services and the use of information and the information correlation, this information includes:
(1) Log Information: When you use our services, we may automatically collect your detailed usage of our services and save them as relevant web logs. Log information includes your login account, search and query content, IP address, browser type, telecom carrier, access date and time, and your browsing history, length of stay, publication history, following, subscribing, collecting, and sharing.
(2) Equipment Information: We may according to your specific permissions granted in the software installation and use of, receive, and record information on the equipment you use (including SIM card IMSI identification number, equipment type, operating system and version, the client version, the only device identifier, software, and hardware feature information), equipment location information (including IP address).
3. Provide services to you
Sharing and release of Personal Information: When you use the Services of the Vcom Global Training Center, upload and/or publish personal information and conduct related activities, we will collect your personal information uploaded, published, or formed by you, and have the right to display your nickname, profile picture and published content.
4. Your personal Information collected by us through indirect means:
5. Provide you with information display and push of goods or services
(1) Display and push resources, goods, or services for you
Based on the information you provide to us, we may collect information and we through an indirect way to collect your information (including your browse and search records, equipment information, order information, phone number and your online or offline activities in the Vcom Global Training Center to fill out the questionnaire survey on the personal information), we may be based on the combination of one or more information, Recommendation algorithm modeling, user behavior analysis and user portrait are carried out to extract the relevant features of your browsing, search preferences and behavior habits, so as to provide you with personalized page display and recommendation content more in line with your needs.
We may also send you activity information by email, text message, phone call, or other means based on feature tags.
(2) To give you notice
We may, when necessary (for example, when we suspend a single service, change a single service, or terminate the provision of a single service due to system maintenance), send you notifications related to the service by SMS, email, or other types.
If you do not want to continue to receive our pushed messages, you can ask us to stop pushing. For example, according to the SMS subscription guidelines, we are required to stop sending promotional SMS messages, or set in the personal center of the mobile terminal to stop receiving our pushed messages; Except when we send messages in accordance with laws or service agreements for individual services.
6. To provide security for you
In order to improve your use of the partner and provide service security, to protect you or other users or the personal property safety of the public from harm, to better prevent fishing website, fraud, the network vulnerability, computer viruses, network attacks, network intrusion security risks, such as more accurately identify in violation of laws and regulations or agreement rules related to the Vcom Global Training Center services We may collect, use or integrate your account information, transaction information, information equipment, the log information, and our affiliates, partners, you authorize or sharing personal information according to law, to the comprehensive judgment your account and transaction risk, authentication, inspection and prevent security incidents, and take the necessary records, audit, in accordance with the analysis and disposal measures.
7. Improve our services
We may be through a certain Vcom Global Training Center service to collect personal information, for our other services: one in your use of the Vcom Global Training Center service of your personal information collected, may be in another world training center service to provide you with specific content or show you related with you, rather than the push of information; We may ask you to participate in a survey of Vcom Global Training Center services to help us improve existing services or design new services; At the same time, we may use your personal information for software updates.
After collecting your personal information, we will de-identify the data by technical means. The de-identified personal information will not be able to identify you. In this case, we have the right to use the de-identified personal information for analysis and non-commercial use of the user database.
8. Other uses
9. Exceptions to authorization
In accordance with relevant laws and regulations, the collection of your personal information is not required to obtain your authorization in the following cases:
(1) Those related to national security and national defense security;
(2) those related to public security, public health or major public interests;
(3) those relating to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgment;
(4) For the purpose of safeguarding the major legitimate rights and interests of the personal information subject or other individuals, such as life and property, but it is difficult to get your consent;
(5) The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by you;
(6) Collect personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
(7) Necessary to sign the contract according to your requirements;
(8) Necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the services of the Vcom Global Training Center, such as finding and handling faults of products or services;
(9) Necessary for legitimate news reporting;
(10) When it is necessary for an academic research institution to carry out statistics or academic research based on public interests and provide results of academic research or description externally, the personal information contained in the results is deidentified.
(11) Other circumstances prescribed by laws and regulations.
10. The Vcom Global Training Center services may require you to enable specific access permissions on your device to realize the collection and use of personal information involved in these permissions:
(1) If we access your camera, it is so that you can use the camera to scan code, take pictures, log in, pay, upload pictures and comment, upload course work/materials;
(2) If we visit your album, it is to enable you to access and upload photos, pictures or videos on your device, so that you can change your profile picture, comment/share;
(3) If you use a single service of the Vcom Global Training Center, a video cache file may be generated. We will apply for access to the video cache file to enable you to experience our course services more smoothly or provide you with the function of offline viewing of the course.
When you need to disable this function, most mobile devices can support your requirements. For details, see or contact the service provider or manufacturer of your mobile device. Please note that you open any permissions that represents your authorization we can collect and use personal information to provide corresponding service for you, once you close any permissions that represents your cancel the authorization, we will no longer be based on corresponding permission to continue to collect and use personal information, also is unable to provide you with the permission of the service. However, your decision to turn off permissions does not affect prior collection and use of personal information based on your authorization.
11. Tips on sensitive personal information
(I) A Cookie
To ensure the normal operation of the "Vcom Global Training Center" learning platform, make it easier for you to access the experience, and recommend content that you may be interested in, we will store cookies, Flash cookies on your computer or mobile device, or other local storage provided by the browser (or associated application) that typically contains identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters (collectively, "cookies"). With cookies, the platform can store your preferences and other data.
You may modify your acceptance of cookies or reject our cookies if your additional services allow. For more information, see AboutCookies.org. However, if you do so, you may not enjoy a better service experience, and in some cases, it may affect your safe access to our website, and you may need to change user Settings every time you visit our platform; You shall be fully liable for any personal data leakage or other user data leakage caused by your personal modification.
(II) Cookie similar technology
In addition to cookies, we also use Token user authentication technology.
For example, when a user logs in to the client of the Vcom Global Training Center, the server returns the resource credential required for accessing the Resource interface (API) to the client after the login. When a user accesses the page of the Vcom Global Training Center, the request sent by the user to the server must carry this Token to authenticate the user on the server.
III. Personal information that we may share, transfer, or disclose
(I) Sharing your personal information
We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual except in the following cases:
1. Obtain your express authorization or consent in advance: Upon obtaining your express consent, we will share your personal information with other parties;
2. Sharing under legal circumstances: Sharing your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, legal proceedings, litigation/arbitration, government orders or regulatory requirements;
3. To the extent required or permitted by law, it is necessary to provide your personal information to a third party (including the consumer rights protection department and other industry organizations) in order to protect your or the public's interests, property or safety from damage;
4. It is necessary to share your personal information in order to protect national security, public safety and the significant legitimate rights and interests of you and other individuals;
5. Based on academic research;
6. Based on the social and public interests in accordance with laws and regulations;
7. Your personal information that is disclosed by you or that we can obtain from other legal public channels;
If you refuse to allow our partner to collect personal information necessary for the provision of services, you may be unable to use the services provided by such partner for you on the Platform.
At present, our partners are mainly for the system service provider, when the third party software and hardware/system combined with product or service with our products or services to provide you with services, authorized by the you, we will to a third party software and hardware/system service provider to provide you the necessary information, so that you use the service, or used in our analysis of the usage of products and services, To improve your experience.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization, or person unless:
1. With your express consent;
2. Must be provided in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, industry regulations, legal process requirements, litigation/arbitration, government compulsory orders, regulatory requirements;
3. It is necessary to share your personal information in order to protect national security, public safety and the significant legitimate rights and interests of you and other individuals;
4. Your personal information is disclosed by you, or we can obtain it from other legal public channels.
(III) Public disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
1. Obtain your express consent;
2. Based on laws, regulations, legal procedures, lawsuits, or mandatory requirements of government authorities.
(IV) The exception of obtaining authorization in advance when sharing, transferring, or disclosing personal information
Sharing, transferring, or disclosing your personal information does not require your prior authorization in any of the following cases:
1. Related to national security and national defense security;
2. Those related to public security, public health or major public interests;
3. Related to judicial or administrative law enforcement such as criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment enforcement;
4. For the purpose of protecting your or other personal life, property and other major legal rights and interests, but it is difficult to get my consent;
5. Your personal information disclosed to the public by yourself;
6. Collect personal information from legal and publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
7. Necessary to sign and perform the contract according to the requirements of the personal information subject;
8. Necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products or services provided, such as finding and handling the faults of the products or services;
9. Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
By law, by sharing and transfer of the processing of personal information and ensure the data receiver cannot recover and identify personal information main body, does not belong to the foreign share, transfer and disclosure of personal information, the preservation and processing of such data will be without prior notice to you and ask for your consent.
IV. How do we retain, store, and protect your personal information
(I) Our technologies and measures to protect your personal information
We will be in strict accordance with the "law of network safety, the standing committee of the National People's Congress on strengthening the decision of the network information protection" and "telecom and Internet users' personal information protection sets" (the ministry of industry and information ministry make 24), the phone user identity information registration provisions (Ministry of Industry and Information Technology ministry make no. 25), and other related laws and regulations requirements, An information security system shall be established and various technical measures (including identity identification, data encryption, access control, etc.) and other necessary measures shall be taken to protect the security of your personal information within a reasonable security scope. We strive to ensure the security of user information to prevent information loss, improper use, and failure
(II) Authorized access or disclosure.
1. we take special data security technical measures
We will adopt security measures in line with industry standards, including establishing reasonable system norms and security technologies to prevent your personal information from being accessed, used, or modified without authorization, and to avoid data damage or loss. Network services adopt a variety of encryption technologies. For example, in some services, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect your personal information and take encryption technology to encrypt and save your personal information.
When using personal information, such as personal information display and personal information correlation calculation, we will adopt various data desensitization technologies to enhance the security of personal information in use. Strict data access control and multiple identity authentication technology are adopted to protect personal information and avoid data being used illegally.
2. We take other safety measures
(1) We manage and standardize the storage and use of personal information by establishing a data classification and classification system, data security management norms and data security development norms;
(2) We conduct comprehensive security control over the data through contact confidentiality agreements, monitoring and auditing mechanisms;
(3) We will also hold security and privacy protection training courses to strengthen employees' awareness of the importance and security of protecting personal information;
(4) We only allow access to your personal information if it is necessary to know such personal information, and we have set strict access control and monitoring mechanism for this purpose. We also require all persons who may have access to your personal information to perform the corresponding confidentiality obligations. Failure to meet these obligations could lead to legal liability.
The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment, and the means of communication with other users, such as email, im, social software or other service software, cannot be determined whether they are fully encrypted. We recommend that you use such tools with complex passwords and pay attention to the security of your personal information.
(III) Preservation of your personal information
1. Location of information storage
Personal information collected and generated by us in the course of our operations in the People's Republic of China is stored in China. Except for:
(1) It is clearly stipulated by laws and regulations;
(2) Obtain your authorized consent;
2. Duration of information storage
We promise that your personal information will always be stored within a reasonable and necessary period. We will store user information as required by our business. The Vcom Global Training Center will anonymize user information beyond the storage period. When our products or services cease operation, we will notify you in the form of push notifications or announcements and delete your personal information or anonymize your information within a reasonable period of time.
Note: Except when laws and regulations stipulate that cannot be deleted or cannot be anonymized.
(IV) Handling of security incidents
We will formulate emergency plans for network security incidents to promptly deal with security risks such as system vulnerabilities, computer viruses, network attacks and network intrusions. In the event of an event that endangers network security, we will immediately activate emergency plans, take corresponding remedial measures and report to the relevant competent authorities in accordance with regulations.
In the event of an unfortunate personal information security incident, we will, in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, promptly inform you of the basic information and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, the suggestions you can independently prevent and reduce risks, and the remedial measures for you. At the same time, we will timely inform you of the relevant information of the event by email, letter, SMS, phone call, push notification, etc. If it is difficult to inform the personal information subject one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to release the announcement. At the same time, we will also take the initiative to report the disposal of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities.
Please understand that due to the limitations of technology and risk prevention, even though we have tried our best to strengthen security measures, we cannot always guarantee the 100% security of personal information. You need to understand that the systems and communication networks you use to access the Vcom Global Training Center services may have problems due to circumstances beyond our control.
V. How do you manage your personal information
(I) Query and correct your personal information
You have the right to access your personal information, with the exception of laws and regulations. You may access or correct your personal information in the following ways:
1. Account information. You can access or edit your basic personal information and contact information in your account, change your password, add security information, etc., for example, you can perform such operations through [Personal Center] - [Edit Data] on the PC.
2. Usage information. You can check your use information at any time through the relevant product pages, including: collection records, viewing history, offline download records, uploaded content, order information, integral information, etc. For example, you can view the collected courses, projects, live broadcasts and knowledge in [My] -- [My Favorites] on the APP terminal;
(II) Delete your personal information
You may request the removal of personal information to us in the following circumstances:
1. If our handling of personal information violates relevant laws and regulations;
2. If we collect or use your personal Information without your consent;
3. If our handling of personal information violates our agreement with you;
4. If you no longer use our products or services;
5. If we no longer provide you with our products or services.
(III) Change the scope of your authorization or revoke your authorization
If you want to change the scope of authorization, you can modify the scope of authorization through the settings of Vcom Global Training Center platform products. For example, you can log in to the "Push Settings" interface to cancel the agreed authorization of notification information.
When you withdraw your consent or authorization, we are unable to continue to provide you with the services corresponding to the withdrawn consent or authorization and will no longer process your relevant personal information. However, your decision to withdraw your consent or authorization will not affect any previous processing of personal information based on your consent or authorization.
(IV) Device permission invocation
In the process of providing services, we may require you to open some device permissions, such as notification, camera, mobile phone number, and other access permissions.
1. You may choose to turn off part or all the permissions at any time in the [Settings] function of your device, thus refusing us to collect your relevant personal information. The permission display and shutdown modes may vary with devices. For details, see the device and system developer's instructions or guidelines.
2. You can also choose to authorize or cancel authorization from "Personal Center" -- "Settings" in the mobile APP.
(V) Constraints on personalized display/push of information systems
(VI) Cancel the account
We may not respond to your request for correction/modification, deletion, deregistration, withdrawal of consent or request for information under the following circumstances:
1. Information related to national security and national defense security;
2. Information related to public security, public health and major public interests;
3. Information related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment enforcement;
4. There is sufficient evidence to show that the subject of personal information has subjective malice or abuse of rights;
5. Responding to your request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations;
6. Business secrets involved;
7. Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
VI. Third-party services
VII. Notice and Revision
3. For major changes, we will also provide more significant notification (e.g. by providing you with pop-ups).
4. We may issue service-related announcements when necessary (for example, when we suspend a service due to system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these service-related announcements that are not promotions in nature.
5. You must keep your account number and password confidential. Under any circumstances, please keep with care.
Significant changes referred to in this policy include but are not limited to:
(1) Significant changes have taken place in our service model. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the use of personal information, etc.;
(2) We have major changes in control and so on. Such as mergers and acquisitions caused by the owner change, etc.;
(3) Changes in the main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure;
(4) Your right to participate in the processing of personal information and the way you exercise it have changed significantly;
(5) Changes in our departments responsible for handling personal information security, contact methods and complaint channels;
(6) The personal information security impact assessment report indicates that there is a high risk.
VIII. How to contact us
1, customer service telephone "020-23380769"
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org