I. General Rules of user Agreement
1. The parties hereto are registered users of the Global Training Center (domain name: http://www.intskill.com, hereinafter referred to as "Global Training Center") and the Global Training Center (hereinafter referred to as "Users") operated by Guangdong Vcom Education Technology Co., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as "Vcom Education").
2. Before registration, users should read the terms of this Agreement carefully and complete the registration procedures according to the prompts on the page.
3. When the user clicks the "Agree" button during the registration process, it means that the user has fully understood and fully accepted all terms and conditions under this Agreement, and then reached the cost agreement with the Global Training Center.
II. User Service Usage Instructions
1. Users shall fill in accurate username, password, real email address, mobile phone number and other relevant personal information according to the registration prompt, which shall meet the requirements of completeness and accuracy.
2. Once successfully registered, the user will become a legitimate registered user of the Global Training Center website and will be given a user account and corresponding password of the website. The user can change his/her password at any time. The user shall take full responsibility for the security of his/her account and password and shall bear the corresponding legal responsibility for all acts and events conducted under his/her name.
3. The user agrees to receive the relevant commercial information sent to the user by the website of the Global Training Center through E-mail or other means.
4. The Global Training Center website shall not be responsible for the deletion or storage failure of the information posted by users.
5. The Global Training Center website does not provide account deletion service. If you need to delete your account, please give up directly.
6. The Global Training Center website has the right to determine whether the user's behavior complies with the requirements of the Service Terms of the Website. If the user violates the provisions of the Service terms, the website has the right to interrupt or stop the use of the Network services provided by the user.
7. The user shall not transfer, lend, resale or share the personal user account on the website of the Global Training Center for any illegal purpose or in any other way (the user account shall only be used by himself).
III. Modification and revision of the Agreement
1. The Global Training Center website has the right to modify the terms of service when necessary. Once the terms of service of the Global Training Center website are changed, the revised content will be prompted on the important page.
2. If users do not agree with the changes made by the Global Training Center, they may stop using the network services of this website.
3. If users continue to enjoy the Network services of the Website, they shall be deemed to agree to accept the changes of the Service Terms of the Website.
4. The Global Training Center website may interrupt or terminate one or more network services at any time according to the actual situation without any liability to any user or third party. If the user has any objection to the interruption or termination of one or more network services, he/she may exercise the following rights:
(1) Stop using the network services of the Global Training Center website.
(2) Notify the Global Training Center website to stop providing services to the user. Upon termination of the User Services, the user's right to use the Network services shall terminate immediately. Upon termination, the user shall have no right to process any unfinished information or services, and the Global Training Center website shall have no obligation to transmit any unfinished information or unfinished services to the user or any third party.
The website of Global Training Center will strictly fulfill users' personal privacy obligations and promise not to disclose, edit, or disclose users' personal information, except in the following special circumstances:
1. Authorized by the registered user in advance.
2. Comply with national laws and regulations or cooperate with the requirements of relevant government departments.
3, Comply with the Global Training Center website legal service procedures.
4, In order to protect the public interests and the legitimate rights and interests of the Global Training Center website must.
V. Rights and Obligations of Registered Users
1. The registered user must comply with the relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China when using the website services of the Global Training Center. The user agrees that he will not use the Service for any illegal or improper activities, or he will bear all legal responsibilities arising therefrom.
2. Users shall not upload, display, post, disseminate or otherwise transmit information containing any of the following contents during the use of the account:
(1) Endangering state security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power or undermining national unity.
(2) Harming national honor and interests.
(3) Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination or undermining ethnic unity.
(4) Sabotaging the state's religious policies and promoting cults and feudal superstitions.
(5) Spreading rumors, disturbing social order and undermining social stability.
(6) Spreading obscenity, eroticism, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetting a crime.
(7) Insulting or slandering others or infringing upon the legal rights of others.
(8) Is false, harmful, coercive, intrusive, harassing, invasive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise morally objectionable.
3. Do not use the network service system for any illegal purpose.
4. It shall not use the website services of the Global Training Center to intentionally create or spread computer viruses and other destructive programs or engage in any other behavior endangering the security of computer information network.
5. If the user violates the above agreement, the website of Global Training Center has the right to make independent judgment and immediately cancel the user's service account. The user shall bear all legal responsibilities for his/her online behavior.
6. Users shall agree to protect and maintain the interests of all members of the Global Training Center website and other users. If any loss is caused to the Global Training Center website or any third party due to the violation of this Agreement or relevant laws and regulations, users shall bear the legal responsibilities arising therefrom.
VI. Ownership of the network service content of the Global Training Center
1. The web service content defined on the website of the Global Training Center includes but is not limited to: teaching videos, materials, source code, text, software, sound, pictures, trademarks, etc. Such contents are protected by the Copyright Law, Trademark Law, Patent Law, Regulations on the Protection of Computer Software and other relevant laws and regulations.
2, The Global Training Center website all the article copyright belongs to the original author and the Global Training Center website, anyone needs to reprint the article in this website version, must obtain the original author and the Global Training Center website authorization.
3. Without the prior permission and authorization of the Global Training Center website or any other authorized third party, the user shall not apply to: Users shall be liable for all civil, administrative or criminal liabilities caused by ripping, copying, distributing, cracking, information network transmission or other acts in violation of laws and regulations related to intellectual property rights, including teaching videos, learning software, learning materials, source code, pictures, audio content, etc.
1. The user agrees to bear all risks and all consequences arising from the use of the web services of the Global Training Center, and the Global Training Center website shall not be liable to the user.
2. The website of Global Training Center does not guarantee that the service can meet the requirements of users, nor does it guarantee that the service will not be interrupted, nor does it guarantee the timeliness, security, and possible technical errors of the service.
3, Any due to hacker attack, computer virus invades, government control, hardware failure, or attack force majeure, such as the international training center for intentional or gross negligence caused by the user’s personal information disclosure, lost, stolen, tampered with or temporary or terminate the service, the user may risk, or loss caused by the global training center does not assume legal responsibility.
VIII. Other agreements
1. The User agrees that any dispute arising from the Service of the Platform shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. Any party to such dispute may file a lawsuit with the people's Court where Guangdong Vcom Education Technology Co., LTD is located for settlement.
2. The headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of the terms. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part for any reason whatsoever, the remaining provisions shall remain binding.