1. The courses released by the Global Training Center are free and paid courses published on the Internet by many universities and institutions around the world. We only do reasonable induction and classification and provide optimized navigation. All the copyright of the course belongs to the original author, any commercial use must contact the original author. Copy work, original work prototype copyright belongs to the original author. The publisher of the original content must ensure that he/she owns all the original copyright of the content he/she publishes or has obtained the authorization from the copyright owner and relevant laws, and shall not infringe other people's copyright, portrait right, trademark right, etc., and shall not violate the commercial confidentiality agreement. By default, the Global Training Center has obtained the copyright authorization to publish and deduce all the original content, and on this basis, GTC will edit, recommend, and promote. If there is any legal dispute due to the content released, all the responsibility lies with the user, the Global Training Center does not bear any legal responsibility. Please thank authors for their contributions and respect their intellectual achievements and property rights!
2. The content posted by the user on the Global Training Center shall be regarded as the authorization for its work to be used on the Global Training Center platform (the Global Training Center platform currently includes the website of the Global Training Center and the subsequent applications or other Internet products for handheld terminal devices released by the Global Training Center).
3, if any third party violates the Global Training Center user related rights, user agrees to authorize Global Training Center operators viable health education science and technology co., LTD. (Guangdong) or its designated agent on behalf of the Global Training Center itself or the user of the third party warn, complaint, initiate administrative enforcement of law, litigation, appeal, or settlement negotiations, The user agrees to participate in the joint rights protection if the Global Training Center deems it necessary.
4. Without the authorization of the copyright owner, please do not copy the works of others in whole or in part to the Global Training Center. If you reprint the information outside the station to the Global Training Center, please sign and indicate the source.
5. The Global Training Center attaches great importance to the protection of intellectual property rights. If the right holder finds that the content of the Global Training Center infringes on his/her own legitimate rights and interests, please contact the Global Training Center in time and provide the proof materials with legal effect, so that the Global Training Center can deal with it. The Global Training Center has the right to delete the relevant content according to the actual situation and hold the relevant users liable. The infringement user shall take full responsibility for any loss caused to the Global Training Center or any third party.
6. All [resources] (including but not limited to materials, software, tools, etc.) shared by users of Global Training Center in the columns of "Course, Live broadcast, class, Q&A, blog" shall be copyrighted by the original authors. This site is only for your study and reference, do not use for commercial purposes. For commercial use, please contact the original author.
7. Without the permission of the Global Training Center, no one is allowed to download resources from the Global Training Center; Do not copy, video, or copy the site or create images on servers other than those owned by the Global Training Center.
8, The Global Training Center logo (including but not limited to the Global Training Center, Intskill.com, etc.), source code, and all page layout design, the copyright of the Global Training Center operator (Guangdong Vcom Education Technology Co., LTD.) all. Unauthorized use at any site other than the Global Training Center.
9. If a user of the Global Training Center infringes the copyright or other rights of a third party by his/her speech or behavior, the responsibility lies with the user himself/herself, and the Global Training Center shall not bear any legal responsibility.
10. The comments made by users of this website only represent users themselves and do not represent the comments of this website. The user who made comments at the Global Training Center, should already knows, and understands this statement.